Sunday, November 04, 2007

Oktoberfest

Okay so I haven't been bloggin for a while now but it's normal cos I am swamped by one thousand and one tasks to complete at work. So buzy that I dont even have time to get a hair cut. So buzy that ... I cannot continue finish typing t..h..i..

Anyway, I celebrated Oktobefest about a month ago... but not in Bavaria... in Amelika. Here are the pics.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


No big fat Bavarian ladies in traditional costumes but German beer all round fits perfectly.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

Blogger Wuching said...

happy belated oktoberfest

10:55 AM  
Blogger vampynyam said...

Heard they were serving Rm1 beer. Did you manage to get it? I missed the event. My friends was there but could not get the rm1 beer. Sad case for them...

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home