Saturday, May 30, 2009

Weekend filler

I have been neglecting this blog for awhile, no wait... more like a few weeks as I had been pretty tied up with work or rather more like too lazy to update.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sure, I was in HK and got back about 3 weeks ago during all the H1N1 flu hype and dived straight back into the backlog of work waiting for me back in office. Ya, back to reality.



Today, I'd thought I take a moment to put in this entry so y'all won't think I dropped dead like char siew or whatever.



Nothing beats dim sum in Hong Kong. Simply yummy.
Next trip is already in the pipeline. Destination... USA again!

1 Comments:

Anonymous YuNiq said...

At first glance I thought the lady was a nurse. I had lunch at Pantai Mutiara Hospital last week and saw 3-4 people wearing face masks. Anyway, HK food looks good!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home