Monday, August 30, 2004

Today was a pretty busy day for me at work. In the morning, I was supposed to pass some samples and presentation in cd and vcd format to a buyer. I thought the whole exercise of "Hi! Here are your samples, profiles and introduction to XXXXXX. Contact me if you need further details. Bye-bye" would only take at most 15 minutes but I ended in the Production Planning and Control Manager's office for more than an hour.

It was already past lunch time when I got back to office and I still had to finish off the report assigned to me over the weekend. Anyway, I managed to complete it by 4pm and sent it out the everyone in my department in case they need to make amendments when I am on leave starting Wednesday for the whole week.

The worst part of my day was, I developed a sudden headache after the meeting and it lasted until late in the afternoon. I felt sick and feverish. Probably I had a late lunch today. All is well now, I hope and will be leaving for the airport tomorrow very early at 0615 to fly with Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong - the city of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home