Sunday, June 19, 2005

Convo and what next?

I received news earlier this week that my graduation pack had been sent out by the uni. Am anxiously waiting to receive it in the mail. Come November, I will be attending my convo at the JW Marriot Hotel in KL.

So, one post grad degree in the pocket. What is next? Shall I go for an unrelated but basic degree? I have always wanted to study Engineering and Computer Science. Or do I pursue a higher degree in the same field in Business and Commerce?

They say learning is a life long process and my thirst for education is ever so intense.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gene Lim said...

hmm tough question here. Do something that u like..but i guess this is not a wise thing to do..as in when u weigh it whether it will help ur current job?
n the cost u have to pay?

Or continue what u have already started? tough one eh..
u got to see pros and cons.. :)

Congratulations again..on ur convo!

2:13 AM  
Blogger sweetspirits said...

congrats,,,you could always come to Oz n study hehe considering you miss the footy hehe.
cheerz

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home