Monday, July 18, 2005

Around my desk

I put up a pic of my office workspace sometime ago. And since I have not been blogging so much about my work lately, I decided to make this entry a little work related. You have seen how my desk looks like. Now... here's a sneak on what's underneath it and what's on the 2 sides.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's what you'll see underneath my desk. Some files and a small box on the right to keep my samples. My bag on top of the box.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is the left side. I have a waste paper basket, one small box with samples inside and a couple of files on top of the box. Behind the box are some newly developed samples.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
More boxes on the right. 2 bigger boxes containing more samples and more files on the boxes.

So basically, I am surrounded by files, boxes and more files and more boxes. Once, I have so many samples and have to keep them all in the boxes. I could even build a fort of my own with those darn boxes!

6 Comments:

Blogger lucia said...

er... what samples are those? why must keep them? cannot throw away meh? or keep in store-room lah! your office space is not the store-room! those files too - can keep in cabinet mah.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

haa... the messier the easier to find thgs ka.. my wrking desk oso quite a mess.. n i like to keep it tat way =p

11:22 AM  
Blogger ks said...

lucia - samples are used for promotion to new customers. of cos cannot throw away. store room is full of samples and cabinet is full of other files.

julie - we have to follow the japanese 5s housekeeping concept but it only works for a couple of days. after that the workplace becomes a mess again.

9:41 PM  
Blogger letti said...

at least it looks like someone's been working hard :)

6:48 AM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

You must be a terror at satin cloths and all that hor? So, is your bedsheet satin?

5:59 PM  
Blogger ks said...

letti - i try to make my place as if someone is working hard... shuu... very important impression to give in the office environment.

5x - no sateen for me. i hate sateen especially on guys. as for my bedsheet, i haven't checked but i think it's poplin.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home