Saturday, July 09, 2005

Five Things I Don't Miss about My Childhood

EF passed this to me. So EF, should I say thank you or not? Thank you coz I have something to blog about now? Or...No thanks, coz don't "ka ka ciau ciau" me with such meme lah!!! :)

1. Waking up terribly early in the morning to catch the school bus. 6am to be exact.

Wow... this meme is super hard. I miss so many things about my childhood.

2. Shitting in my pants in primary school???? Does this count?

3. Never skipped classes, never played truant and faithfully attending school.

4. Given sooo little pocket money. Wish I was given more... like RM2 per day.

and finally...

5. Doing homework.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Lioh said...

I actually miss my super fierce class teacher... :D

7:17 AM  
Blogger KEF said...

But I like to do that to you :)

The more you dislike me, the better it will get :) ngak ngak ngak!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home