Saturday, July 02, 2005

Too personal

My dearest "fansi", I have been away from the blogging arena for about a week now. You would have learnt from my last entry that last Sunday was a very significant day in my life. I have just read my emails and have received quite a few mails asking me to reveal what it was all about. Unfortunately, it was too personal for me to blog. Some things that are better left untold to the blogging community.

P/S: I anticipate that I will not be blogging in the next few days.

2 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

OKlah no need to guess liao. All your female fansi (those not married one la) are going to take kstang.blogspot.com from their links liao.

KS Tang has gone to honeymoon liao.

2:19 AM  
Blogger lucia said...

quote: "I have just read my emails and have received quite a few mails asking me to reveal what it was all about. Unfortunately, it was too personal for me blog."

contradictory. yes, too personal for you to reveal in your blog, but you just said you received emails asking you to reveal your secret... so just reveal via emails lah (that way it is private), not via your blog.

what? emails also cannot reveal? oh dear, i was just thinking of emailing you, so if cannot tell, no point to email lah.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home