Saturday, October 15, 2005

EON service

One of the things I hate about driving a Proton is the time I have to waste when I go for the 1st 3 so-called free services at the EON service centre ie. the 1st 1,000km, next 5,000km and then the next 10,000km.

How long do they really need to service a car, really? Reality... about 4 hours!!! Okay, I exaggerate... maybe 3 hours but the service staff work really slow. The thing is they've got 5-6 service bays but the turnaround time for a vehicle sucks. Just changing the engine oil would probably take an hour or so! Other workshops in the pondok below the tree can do a more efficient job than this... like what? 15 minutes to change engine oil?

Tomorrow is Saturday and I gotta get my ass up earlier before sunrise and drive down to the EON service centre in Sungai Pinang for a service. Really annoying to wait so long for a service.... Grrr.... Hopefully, I can get the car done earlier tomorrow... in record time of 2 hours and 59 minutes?

2 Comments:

Blogger sweetspirits said...

grrr hey cars , i lost control of my car in the wet the other day on a round a bout tsk tsk, i so have to take it in as the tyres spin out in the wet soo bad at low speed tsk tsk.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

not only their service is slow, their growing is slow also.

They should be close shop tar-pao, balik kampung.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home