Sunday, October 30, 2005

Peter vs XiaXue

Hey... I need more drama! C'mon you guys and girls. Don't let the fight between Peter and XiaXue end just like that. Keep the fire going! Add more oil, add more salt. Rub it in... yea... like what I am now doing. We all wanna see two of them cumming for more now, don't we? Ummm... opps. Just being honest ya.

Hell yeah, I am whoring for attention, so what? This is my blog and I can do what I want. So if you r reading this piece now, then I managed to get your business through my whoring! Hehe... and yea, only those with no balls give anonymous comments.

And if you don't like what I write, then only 2 words... up yours!

4 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Batu api.

11:50 PM  
Blogger ks said...

Oh Dear Peter,
Batu Api is what you said,
But the matter of fact is,
Xiaxue thinks she's so great,
Always wanna get laid,
I think she is better off being my maid.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good. Keep cumming for more!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

bruther kstang,
this week long holiday got alot good movie in TV programme wor

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home