Sunday, September 26, 2004

Darn! It's Sunday already? Gosh, I have missed out the entire weekend and missed enjoying myself this weekend. Just staying at home too is enjoyable, isn't it? At least for me. I have missed this weekend due to Saturday was a working day and classes on Saturday and today.

The next 2 weeks is gonna be busy in the office as my immediate boss is now in Japan and he will be there for the next 2 weeks.... for training wor.... Lucky bastard. In addition, we will be having some customers coming over from the States and also from Dubai so it's gonna be lotsa work and lotsa time to spend entertaining and clowning around the customers. Hope they will be nice to me... ;P

2 Comments:

Blogger patrick said...

Sometimes i understand you can stay at home during the week-end, but in fact (i don't know for you) i always find something to do, so i prefere more and more go out and find a nice place to be.

have a nice week

9:19 PM  
Blogger ks said...

Hello. What kinda nice places do u normally hang out?

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home