Saturday, September 18, 2004

I was at the new apartment again this afternoon to label the defective sections on the apartment and also to submit my claim defect form to the contractor. Hope they are able to rectify the defects quickly. I noticed the pool area is completed this visit. The pool has been filled with water so I guess OC could be obtained very soon.

Today is Saturday which means there are alot of job adverts in the papers as usual. I was going thru the job vacancy section over and over for like 3 or 4 times but could not find any jobs to my liking. Still determined, I surfed and logged on to jobstreet.com to browse the vacancies there. I applied for 2 jobs. One a merchandiser in Shah Alam and the second, for the position of Business Executive in an American corporation in Bayan Lepas. Once a while I like to just test out what I call my "marketability" and offer my elite skills for the benefit of other companies. ;)

Sometimes whether to change or not to change job is a very difficult decision. Don't think so? Well...if you change, will you get a better job or will it be worse than now? It's a tough decision but one just gotta take the risk and move on if the new job is not what we want it to be.

It's been quite some time since my last interview....err....the last one ended me with my current job. That was almost 2 and a half years ago. Perhaps, it's time once again for me to adjust my salary scale?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home