Monday, September 06, 2004

While in HK, I went to the Malaysian consulate to ask some questions. No, I wasn't asking about employment in HK though it had crossed my mind... The consulate is in Wan Chai. A business district in HK island. A very expensive district.


The Malaysia Building in busy Wan Chai district on 2nd Sept. Two days after Merdeka Day. I was there on 1st Sept but they were closed because the previous day was 31st Aug. They only work half day from Monday to Saturdays!


Window display of the consulate. Info on Malaysian trade and business can be obtained there.


Mega sale promotion. That's also my "guide" in HK. You can find an assortments of brochures promoting Malaysia ... from Tioman Island getaway to Kota Kinabalu.

I also visted the latest attraction in Hong Kong - Avenue of Stars in Tsim Sha Tsui.


Tourists and locals enjoying the magnificient view of HK island.


More tourists enjoying one of the best view of HK. The building on the left is the famous Hong Kong Convention Centre situated in Wan Chai.


Say cheese...Chinese tourists are a common sight.


I am a star! What tourists do when they come here.


Where Jet Li left his mark.


Who is Yeoh Choo Kheng? I only know Datuk Yeoh... Malaysia Boleh.


It's also a fabulous place to pak tor.

And now let's see some food...


Had pizza for dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen


We ordered the original BBQ Chicken Pizza


Hmm..what's this? Looks like wan tan?


Some pasta of course


These are some octopus balls I enjoyed for snack


Pork chop with curry sauce and steam rice for lunch for my "guide"


I had koay teow soup with chicken cutlet. Koay teow never tasted so good!

That's all for today. Surf in tomorrow for more updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home