Thursday, September 09, 2004

I still have more pics to be uploaded from my Hong Kong trip. Here are a few of them. It's been a wonderful trip and looking forward to the next one!


Times Square Shopping Complex in Hong Kong.


I promise this is the last picture on Avenue of Stars. The view is so incredible I just cannot get enough of it.


Property price in HK is super expensive. HKD3354 per sq foot or approx. RM1677 per sq foot! A 1000 sq feet apartment would cost more than RM1.6 million!


Never leave home without this Octopus card!


This is my passport. On the left is the immigration stamp when I went to Haadyai. On the right is from the Hong Kong immigration. Malaysian visitors are allowed to stay in HK for 90 days for social visit.


A couple hugging at night. Actually, the girl was crying.


Adult channels are available in the hotel where I stayed. This is the western adult channel. There is also Japanese and Chinese adult channels.


In case you are wondering... No, I did not subscribe the adult channels. This is only the preview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home