Sunday, September 19, 2004

There was no electricity in my housing area about 1 hour ago. My family and I went out for dinner and found there was no electricity when we got home at 8pm. Power was restored at 8:30pm so it was not too bad. We had a generator running for about 20 minutes while our neighbours were in the dark...literally. I am sure they were envy about us...heh.. we were the only one house in the whole neighbourhood that got power!


The generator used to restore "life" back to the house...

Meantime, here are some of the defects I spotted in my brand new apartment and submitted to be rectified by the contractors.


Cracks on edge of wall outside.


Cracks on beam outside.


Gap in between tiles and wall in one of the rooms.


Main door cannot fully close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home