Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I have brought up to the attention of an MP an issue about my backlane longkang not being fixed after JKR "korek" and left their shit more than 3 years ago. Today, I am still pursuing this minor matter with the MP. You can see my complain here posted on 29th Jan 2001.

After more than 3 years, the drain is still not fixed and I am getting empty promises after empty promises. I even corresponded many emails to the Deputy Minister (yea, the MP is also a Deputy Minister) but it's all talk only so far.


After more than 3 years, you can see grass have also grown lah!


Can't fixed a drain with so called e-service centre.


His rep said the person in charge of JKR just came back from India. He was there for one month so nobody else can do the job.


2 weeks have passed since the person in charged is back and no actions still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home