Sunday, April 03, 2005

Screw ups

Been having problems with Blogger dot com when publishing my entries lately. Encountered some problems here and there but just needed to re-publish a few times to get the entries saved, uploaded and then published. No harm done. There were a few occasions when the posts were not saved and vanished into cyberspace. Couldn't find it even with muh 3l33t h4ck1ng skillz... totally! But that ain't gonna ruin my day, ain't gonna spoil my mood cos afterall none of my posts here are as long as her's anyway. Well, that's what happens when you don't save your posts in notepad or word first. All of my posts are rather pathetic hmmmm, how shall I put it.... maybe not so intelligent - simply blabbing about nothing with a slight hint of nonsense occasionally.

Another way to screw up is with itchy fingers trying to be a smart Alec when one tries to change the layout of one's blog. Trying to change template, change colors, change background, change skin, change this, change that... you get the drift. It's kinda risky to do these changes without first saving the codes of the original template. That's what happened if you have itchy fingers try to experiment. It happened to me once when I first started this blog. I was trying out new layout and some pretty complicated stuff but I messed it up. In the end, I figured it ain't worth my time and I am now stuck with what you see. Maybe next time I can get an experience blogger to help me out in this area. In other words, I don't code so well in html, point and click and all that kiddie chikadee stuff, but don't challenge me in assembly. Yea, sometimes shit happens to 3l33t haxor sifu like me too.

So kids, do not try any of these stunts at home especially without parental guidance. You'll get burnt blamed. Lol!

6 Comments:

Blogger Joez said...

Gasp !! Aiya KS, er...u promote me or 'put me on table' ? So pai seh laaa...but thanks for your 'sam yee' ;p

12:25 AM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

KS, time to get your own domain liao. kstang.net, chewah...nice name mah

12:55 AM  
Blogger KEF said...

KS, trying to buy coffin in the wrong place ar?

AasqwezxZXqeqwdzx21134ry7y5!

KSTang.net is nice Lillian but I think IAm3lit3.net is better kan Lillian?

ewrw12312nm3n3!@#$#! I'll get you for this...

1:08 AM  
Blogger letti said...

i just finished tweaking my blog template with visual links ( i used an old picture of yours, btw..hope you don't mind ) and i did it on notepad/wordpad and must have saved and resaved different files like 50 times..LOL

7:37 AM  
Blogger kljs said...

blogger has been highly unstable for the past few weeks. and from their status page, no sign of it being fix. even though on April 1st, they say it seems to have been fix, but still having the same problems. ;)

11:53 AM  
Blogger SK said...

Hi KS,

I experienced a few times too, but really, don't screw up urself just because of blogger technical irregularities.

Relax, man ..

Cheers!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home