Thursday, March 31, 2005

Mrs Joy Bongo - take 5

I will be travelling to meet Mrs Joy Bongo today in Johannesburg. Will be arriving Johannesburg at 7am later today.

=======================Quote=======================
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:07:10 +1000 (EST)
From: "mrsjoy bongo" Add to Address Book
Subject: are you there?
To: ks

Dear Kia Su,

I am wondering whether your arrival on the 31 March is still realistic because you have failed to answer my email.

Please write me and confirm your arrival once again so that I can wait for you at the airport as agreed.

Thanks so much,
Joy Bongo
=======================UnQuote=======================


Yes, wait for me at the airport. I will definitely show up.

=======================Quote=======================
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 05:03:32 -0800 (PST)
From: "KS" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: are you there?
To: "mrsjoy bongo"

Dear Mrs Joy Bongo,

Here is my flight schedule again. As you can see my flight no. is SQ so it is very obvious I will be travelling by Singapore Airline.

31 March
Arrive Johannesburg by SQ478 at 7:00am from Singapore

5 April
Depart Johannesburg by SQ479 at 2:40pm to Singapore

See you tomorrow at the airport.

Rgds,
Kia Su
=======================UnQuote=======================


Let's see what happens afterwards.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoah, she's gonna kill you when she finds otu :D

4:53 PM  
Blogger Joez said...

KS, I wonder if the flight details are for real or u made it up?

U plan to MIA or cook up some stories about your absence eh? Wow, can't wait to see her next mail.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home