Thursday, March 31, 2005

I am an inspiration

*Piak* (smacks palm on cheek) No Sir, I am not dreaming. I can actually inspire someone to post. No really...

Not your typical someone on the street, mind you. That someone is an engineering graduate with B.Eng(Hons) summore ar! Oh... how I long for that 4 letters behind my name too! No honours also nevermind lah. Again, not your typical mechanical or electronics/electrical or computer engineering grad but a chemical one. Someone who is on the top 90 something percentile in TOEFL score!

2 Comments:

Blogger KEF said...

You will be in so much trouble :)

Reread my post before you decide to take off this post sugar :)

5:17 AM  
Blogger ks said...

Ee Fei - Huh? Am so blur now.

Lynnee - Whoa... didn't see that one coming. I still want the "beng" tho. :> So what you got?

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home