Monday, October 31, 2005

An asshole

There is an asshole in my workplace. I report to him since 2 months ago. This asshole is my new boss. Work starts at 8:30am officially but like all good employees I arrive a little bit early like 10-15 minutes before time, right? This asshole would get so excited seeing me abit early and would give me a 15-20 minutes lecture almost every morning. Tiu! I been sitting in the car till it's 8:30am sharp before I enter the office. Makes my life so miserable especially when it's still early in the morning!

Yes, he is the biggest asshole in the world but he is also my boss.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Aren't most bosses?

10:35 PM  
Blogger bUttsH4k3r said...

chee.

why don't you wait out in the parking lot or something? a 15 minute wait isn't all that long. 3 songs and a bit only.

1:38 PM  
Blogger lynnee said...

go for breakfast first if u get there early?

no point going hungry & adding to the naik-hotness... :)

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home