Friday, March 04, 2005

Emeka South, take 2

3 days after getting a reply from Mr Emeka South, I decided to respond to his mail. He is offering me 30% of US6,000,000.00 dollars, how can I not reply him?

=======================Quote=======================
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:31:44 -0800 (PST)
From: "KS" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: URGENT RESPONSE AND CALL 27-73-4949086
To: "emeka south"

Attn: Mr Emeka South

Dear Sir,

First of all, thank you for your reply and for answering my questions. I can't express my happiness to be dealing with you in this business. This sounds like the sort of thing that comes along once in a lifetime.

Let me know what I have to do to get your dead father's money. Do I have to kill someone to get the money? Not that I have any problem of killing someone but I want to know exactly what my exact involvement is going to be. You seem like a pleasant gentlemen so I hope I don't have to kill anyone.

I have no direction from your last email of what you want me to do. I hope to hear more details from you and I hope we can finish this as soon as possible. I await your further instructions.

You have given me your telephone number which I have not called. The reason for this is you have requested me to keep this transaction strictly confidential. My country's gomen is tracing all calls made to and from other countries especially countries in the middle east and africa for the past 1 year. They are trying to track down terrorists operating in those region. I hope you understand as I do not want your dead father's money to be stucked your country and I hope to help you so that I can enjoy some of your dead father's money.

I think it is best we continue our correspondance by email since there are more than 3.4 trillion emails delivered in United States alone in one year. This will make it imposible for my gomen to track our transaction.

Emeka, I have not introduced myself properly to you. Now that I trust you I wish to introduce myself properly to you. My name actual name is Kia Su. KS is my initial and also my online name. You know how everyone uses another nickname online, don't you?

I'm an ex-gomen official here and I live quite comfortably on the pension and housing that the gomen provides me. That is how I know about my country's gomen spying on calls the telephone calls to/from African and Middle East countries. I really miss the interaction with other gomen officials and look forward to concluding this deal with you.

So now I wait for your reply on how to procced with our secret transaction.

Thank you,
Kia Su
=======================UnQuote=======================


Now, tell me if there is nothing wrong with my reply. I started off by showing interest to work with him, in the 1st and 3rd paragraph. Then added a little joke in between.

4th and 5th paragraph - another joke inserted there.

6th and 7th para - I introduced myself. Told him my real name and that I am an ex-government ex-gomen official... yea, right

Finally, I signed off as Kia Su.

The following day (yesterday), I got a reply below. He's a quick worker, isn't he? My boss would surely like this guy, answering mails so quickly. Haha!

=======================Quote=======================
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:08:47 +0000 (GMT)
From: "emeka south" Add to Address Book
Subject: THE PROCEEDING OF THE TRANSACTION
To: "KS"

Tell: 27-73-4949086.
Dear Kia Su.,

Greetings and compliments of the day and how is your family? It is by God amazing grace that I got in contact with you.

At this point, I would like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free and all I want you to do for me is to help me transfer this money out of South Africa.

However, before we proceed, I would like to get the answers to these questions for more assurance:

1. What are the areas of investments in your country that are profitable?

2. Why I involved you in this transaction is because we dont want to invest this fund here in South African. So I want you to assure me that I will not have a problem in your country when we want to invest this fund. In otherwords,I would like to know if you will help me acquire a permanent residence status when I arrive in your country.

3. Are you going to assure me about the confidentiality of this transaction because I do not want some people to come after me in your country because of their knowledge of this money?

4. Do you agree that after the transfer has been effected and after you must have taken your own percentage, that you will still give me all the necessary assistance until I can stand on my feet when I arrive in your country.

My dear , I need your answers to these questions so that I can be assured that I am moving in the right direction.

Now based on the procedures of this transaction, the necessary thing we need from you is that you will come down to South Africa so that:

1. We can build a solid cordial relationship and I can know whom I am entrusting my life and future of my family in his hands.

2. For you to OPEN A NON-RESIDENT INVESTMENT BANK ACCOUNT where this money will be deposited for onward transfer into your foreign account. This will take three to four working days to conclude while you are here. After the fund has been transfered to your account in your country and you confirm from your local bank that the fund is in your account , We will then fly back with you to your country for the investment of the fund proper and the eventual relocation of my family to your country.

By this, a change of ownership/beneficiary name will be effected in your name. This is to include you as co-beneficiary of the fund/consignment thereby giving you unlimited access to the fund/consignment.

Also bear in mind that we will sign a JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT when you arrive Johannesburg, South Africa before the commencement of this transaction.

Please I need your immediate response.Deu contact me with my private number 27-73-4949086 for more detalis. Once again we need to conculde this transaction as soon as possible please.

Thanks you once again for your understanding and coopraction.

God bless you and your family

Best regards,

MR. EMEKA

NOTE: I WANT TO KNOW ALL THESE THINGS:

1. Your private phone and Fax number.
2. How old are you.
3. Are you married or single.
4. What kind of business do you do.
5. How capable are you in handling a transaction of this magnitude.
6. The most importantly if your account can be able to accomodate this total funds.

=======================UnQuote=======================


Wow, Emeka's reply is more than what I expected. I didn't even think of getting a reply in the first place. He even called me "My dear"!!! Beh tahan... I will call him "My darling" next time... hahaha! He's asking me questions... help!! How do I answer them? I am not evil. Nyek nyek nyek! I am being invited to Johannesburg. Never been to South Africa, surely I must go la!

I am corresponding with 3 scam artists from Africa. Come back for updates if you are interested in my new found African scam artist friends. Right now, I will go book my tickets to Joburg. Lalalala... buahahaha!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE RM 10.000000 SINCE THE TSUNAMI 0F 26.DEC.2004.WHICH BLEW INTO MY BACK YARD.
ITS "HOT" MONEY
ANYONE LIKE TO SHARE IT? IT IS RIGHT ON MY DOORSTEP IN MY BT.FERRINGGI BEACH HOUSE
ANY TAKERS???

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are YOU for real?
where about in BF are you?
I be there ASAP

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the old Boon Siew holiday HUNTED HOUSE.....
CARE TO JOIN & MEET ME THIS COMING SUNDAY 6.MAR. @ 12 MM
P.S DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR FISHING HOOK,LINE AND SINKERS

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ks
Um maybe you should ask him 2 pay for ur flight costs ect.
cheerz

10:31 PM  
Blogger GUBĀ² said...

hahahahaha "My dear".
maybe all this is true, and all Mr Emeka ever wants are your cooperation in bringing out his money, and your ASS!!!!!!!

12:59 AM  
Blogger Ping-Ping said...

woah..I've seen and heard of similar mails before but I never thought that there would actually be someone replying you. Very quick reply too.

His reply sounds too 'ideal'..I really wonder what is the story behind that. Have fun!

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home