Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Scam update - Emeka South, take 1

It has been a hectic month for me. Been so busy with work in February. Trying to meet February's Sales budget, chasing after production, shipping out goods .... doing these and more and at the same time trying to figure out how to get orders to meet the budget for March! Life is like a Russian Circus for Sales people. Always facing the problem of meeting budget and at the end of the month get a good screwing from the manager and his boss jokers. This vicious cycle is neverending. Abit of advise for the new job seekers out there, if you don't have thick skin and can't take nagging from your boss then Sales is definitely not the job for you.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand on the African scam thingy. Here's an update of what transpired between Emeka South and I over the last few days. I added color to the emails between Emeka and myself for easier reading.

On 24th February 2005, I received a reminder from Emeka requesting me to reply so that we could move on with the transaction.

On the same day, I replied to Emeka and here's is my full reply to Emeka.

=======================Quote=======================
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 05:47:10 -0800 (PST)
From: "KS" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
To: "emeka south"

Dear Emeka South

First of all, is it Mr Emeka South or Ms Emeka South?
I have a friend named Roberto South and people are
always confused which is his first name and which is
his last. Are you named after one of the hockey
players in the famous Russian Hockey Team called
Gofles Rukcuf Team, or is it just a common name in
Africa?

Sorry for the digression... now back to the business
at hand. Before we proceed further, I have a few
questions to put forward to you.

Emeka, you mentioned 6 million$ in the reserve bank.
Is this 6 million in South African Rand? or US
dollars?

You also mentioned I can have 30% of this 6 million. I
like you to consider 50% instead of 30%.

Emeka, how many family members do you have? Do they
know about your father's 6 million $? The reason I ask
this is if we do this without the knowledge from any
of your family members, then we could get more share
from your dead father's 6 million $.

You also mentioned that you are interested in
recommendations for investments here. We can talk more
about this later.

Thank you,
KS
=======================UnQuote=======================


You can see that my reply was abit comical.

In the first paragraph, I tried to be funny by asking if Emeka is a man or a woman's name and then trying to relate this name to a non-existance Russian Hockey Team called "Gofles Rukcuf". "Gofles Rukcuf" is actually "Go Fuck Urself" jumbled up together. "Fuck Urself" written backwards. Haha!

2nd and 3rd paragraph, hmmm... trying to be serious about this transaction. Gotta express some interest in the monetary value as well. 6 million u know!

4th paragraph - I followed GUBĀ²'s suggestion to haggle for 50% instead of the 30% Emeka is offering.

5th paragraph - A little joke on Emeka before wrapping up the email just to see how the next reply from Emeka would be. Lol!

Okay... that was that and 4 days later. I received a reply from Emeka.

=======================Quote=======================
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:08:52 +0000 (GMT)
From: "emeka south" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
To: "KS"

Dear KS ,

Thank for your mail and your willingness to assist me in this transaction.

However, I want you to help my family to transfer this fund out of South Africa for investments. All i need from you your private phone and fax number for easy communication then I will give you all the details of the t ransaction to enable us conculde it as son as possible.

furthermore, my family know about this transaction that is my mother and I and the small once but those once dont know any thing it is only my mother and I know about this deal. so send your profile for me as soon as you receive this mail.

Thanks and God bless.

EMEKA.
=======================UnQuote=======================


Seems Emeka is desperate to get in touch with me by phone and fax. Emeka did not reply to my questions except for the last part which I asked about how many of his/her family member know about this 6 million.

Okay, I gave Emeka a quick reply lecture of how to do business on the same day. My reply below.

=======================Quote=======================
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:34:22 -0800 (PST)
From: "KS" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
To: "emeka south"

Dear Emeka,

I received your email but I guess you did not
understand the basics for doing business. I posed
several questions to you in my reply to you dated 24th
Feb 2005 but you email below did not attempt to
clarify those questions I raised to you except the
part which I asked you about your family members.

Therefore, I am giving you a chance to clarify and
reply to me point by point. I list below again my
questions to you.

i> Is it Mr Emeka South or Ms Emeka South?
I have a friend named Roberto South and people are
always confused which is his first name and which is
his last. Are you named after one of the hockey
players in the famous Russian Hockey Team called
Gofles Rukcuf Team, or is it just a common name in
Africa?

ii> You mentioned 6 million$ in the reserve bank.
Is this 6 million in South African Rand? or US
dollars?

iii> You also mentioned I can have 30% of this 6
million. I like you to consider 50% instead of 30%.

Bear in mind that it was you who seek my help in this
transaction in the first place so it would only be
fair for you to clear my doubts.

Thank you,
KS
=======================UnQuote=======================


I guess Emeka must be suprised to receive my above reply cos I got a reply from Emeka today.

=======================UnQuote=======================
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:04:04 +0000 (GMT)
From: "emeka south" Add to Address Book
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE AND CALL 27-73-4949086
To: "KS"

ATTN: KS
FROM : EMEKA SOUTH

TELL: 27-73-4949086.


Dear Sir,

Thank you for your urgent response in this mail and your willingness to assist my family in this transaction.

However, I am very sorry for not clarify your question you ask me anyway below is your question:

1. I am Mr. Emeka South.
2. My last name is South.
3. I am not one of Russuan hockey.
4. Emeka is a comon name in Africa.
5. The 6Millon is in USD Dollars
6. I promise you that I will give you 30% I will not promise you that I will give you 50%. I hope 30% is ok for you.
7. Yes I look for your assistance in this transaction and I hope that you will assist my family to transfer this fund into your account without any problem.

I hope with all this question answed. I hope you will open up to me and give me your profile bother your private phone and fax number for easy communication in this transaction.

As soon as I hear your positive response in this issue I will give you more informaction so that we can conculde it as soon as possible. so you dont have to be afraid in any thing I hope by the grace of God every thing will be ok. please you have to keep this transaction secret and confidentail, because this fund is the hope of my family.

Finally if you have any question again you are free to ask.

Thank and God bless.

Emeka.

NOTE: I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT ME WITH THIS PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER 27-73-4949086. FOR MORE CLARIIFCATION IN THIS TRANSACTION.
=======================UnQuote=======================


Lol! I laughed my ass off when I saw this reply. This time he replied my questions point by point. Lol!!!! Buahahaha.... evil laugh! I have yet to reply cos I could not stop laughing. So let me know what you want to tell Emeka next....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, please let this go on so that we could enjoy more

2:57 PM  
Blogger Bart said...

Better make sure he doesn't read your blog...

3:11 PM  
Blogger Papi said...

ha ha ha!! aiyo, this fella, very desperate leh.
kih kih kih

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa... only you can pull off such a thing!

7:55 PM  
Blogger GUBĀ² said...

Hahahaha... I cannot believe that he still hasn't given up on you.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have heard and seen this real - seriously, this is big time thing for them and no-nonsense too! Mind you, if the Mafias have not done this (and this is juuussstt a tiny fraction of it) how do you think they still rule the world? And what makes you think our Govt is so sweet and innocent? Its a game out there and trust me, people like Bonnie & Clyde and Al Pacino does the job...Don't laugh, i am telling you, 8 out of 10 attempts pulled through and it just gets bigger! One dies, 10 rises....its the name of the game and everyone is one way of another a gamer.
Personally, I don't blame Emeka South in this style and manner of doing whatever he does, most blame should fall on us coz sometimes, we are just too greedy!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home