Saturday, March 05, 2005

Introducing Mr Brown Savimbi

Now that you have known Mr Emeka South and Mrs Joy Bongo, let me introduce to you another African friend of mine, Mr Brown Savimbi. Let us all try to get to know Mr Brown Savimbi better.

He has attached his family pic and a pic of his brother's funeral. Of cos these are fake pics. lol!

=======================Quote=======================
From: "brown savimbi" Add to Address Book
Subject: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
To: brownsavimbi
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:00:26 +0200

BROWN SAVIMBI
SADTON, JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.
Tel 27-83 5749 100
E-MAIL brownsavimbi@webmail.co.za
Sir/Madam,

I know you will be surprised to read from me, especially when it comes from a stranger. But please consider this as a request from a person in dare need of assistance.

Firstly, i must introduce myself; i am MR.BROWN SAVIMBI the younger brother of the late GENERAL JONAS MELHEIRO SAVIMBI OF REPUBLIC OF ANGOLA. The founder and leader of UNION OF TOTAL INDEPENDENCE OF ANGOLA (UNITA). Who was killed on Friday 22nd February 2002 by forces loyal to POPULAR MOVEMENTS FOR THE LEBERATION OF ANGOLA (MPLA) led government of JOSE EDUARDO DOS SANTOS in Moxico province about 700km from the Capital Luanda.

After Angola gained independence from Portugal in 1975, General Savimbi teamed up with the US and the former apartheid government of South Africa in the process sustaining a civil war that had claimed more than 500,000 lives and displaced about four million others. The only time there was little peace in Angola was in 1992, when UNITA took part in elections in accordance with Lusaka protocol, though the election was said to be free and fair by the international community, but UNITA viewed it as been rigged by MPFL party as a result we went back to the bush to resume the war.Before the death of the General, I was responsible for the sales of Diamonds for UNITA and finance control and also one of the General’s personal advisers. I was always traveling secretly to different country mostly African countries to negotiate for the sales of the rich diamonds on behalf of UNITA and in some cases by arms for UNITA in return. I would have been killed with my brother, if not for the fact that I traveled secretly to South Africa to negotiate for the sales of diamonds as usual. I heard of my brothers death while in South Africa through a state run radio and after making several contacts to our bush base in Angola, his death was confirmed and that a lot of his close aids was also killed. I feared for my life and decided to stay back in South Africa. I am presently seeking for political asylum here. I have decided to change my life and have been reflecting on my past life as a rebel, thinking of thousands of live and property that have been lost as a result of my ignorance, greed and lost for material gains and asked God to forgive me. My main focuse now is my future as a Business man.

I got your address from the Johannesburg Chamber of commerce and industry and after going through your profile, i decided to solicit for your assistance to transfer the sum of US$16. 5M (SIXTEEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) into your company/personal account for investment purposes outside Africa. I deposited this money with a security company in South Africa during my previous trips to this Country to look for buyers of our diamonds. As a result of the death of our leader and founder, the war in Angola may come to an end and all UNITA’s assets may be frizzed and if I do not transfer this money out right now to a deferent account abroad I am going to forfeit the whole money. At present I am seeking political asylum which authormaticaly means that my control of this money have stopped in accordance with the financial and immigration rules of this country. I contacted the manager OF the security company with my problem, he advised me to look for a foreign partner so that the name we useed to deposited in the security company will be changed to my foreign partner’s name and afterwards the money will be transferred to his account abroad. He promised to assist and co operate fully in the change of ownership and the subsequent transfer to your account abroad. I shall give you complete details regarding this account when you show interest in assisting me.

From the above, you will understand that my life and my future depends on this fund as such i will be grateful if you can assist me. Since the financial rules and regulation of South Africa do not permit me financial right to such huge amount of money. In view of this i can not invest this fund in South Africa, hence i am prepared to offer you 20% total sum for your assistance while 10% will be set aside
for both local and international expenses that may be incurred by both parties and 70% will be for my investment in your country with your able assistance. For more information on this, please contact me in Johannesburg through this number +27 83-5749 100or through the above e-mail address.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance while I anxiously wait for your reply.

BROWN SAVIMBI

Kind Regards,
=======================UnQuote=======================

=======================Quote=======================
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 05:07:10 -0800 (PST)
From: "KS" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
To: "brown savimbi"

Dear Mr Brown Savimbi

I read with great interest your email and I am very sorry for you. I felt sadden to read about your brother. It is terrible to have so much money but unable to use. I like to help. Tell me how to assist.

However, I like to have a larger portion of the US$16.5 million. 20% is too little considering the risk of this transaction. How about 60% for me and the balance for you after deducting all other expenses to be incurred to carry out this transaction?
(I must haggle abit. I didn't take Negotiation in my MBA class for nothing u know! :))

Unfortunately, I am unable to contact you by phone or fax since my government is monitoring every incoming and out going calls to other countries especially those from Africa and the middle east countries due to anti-terror regulation in my country.
(Do you think she'll fall for this?)

Therefore, we should continue to communicate by email only to avoid any detection by my government. I trust that should be acceptable to you.

Please tell me everything that needs to be done.

Thank you,
KS
=======================UnQuote=======================

=======================Quote=======================
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:51:09 +0000 (GMT)
From: "brown savimbi" Add to Address Book
Subject: very happy to hear from you ( attached photos )
To: ks

My dear brother KS,
(Wonder since when I became his brother)
I and my entire family were all happy to read from you, thanks a lot for your willingness to assist me in this transaction, On the issue of giving you a large potion of the whole money, i quite agree with you but you should understand that %20 of the whole money comes to be %3,300,000( three million.three hundred thousand USD ) so please let me add another %10 to make it %30. Here is my new email address, ( brownsavimbi2010@yahoo.co.uk ) always write me with this email address because i am having a problem with the first email address i contacted you with.
(From 20% to 30%, not enough, I want more share!)

Can i have you phone number but will not discuss of money matters on phone with you since you said that calls from Africa are beeing monitored.
(Yup, she fell for it)

Here is my family photo and the burial photo of Mr late Savimbi. Send me your photo as well. I will be waiting for your mail.
(Oh! Got photo this time!)

Thanks & God blessing
Brown Savimbi
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
=======================UnQuote=======================

=======================Quote=======================
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 03:57:13 -0800 (PST)
From: "KS" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: very happy to hear from you
To: brownsavimbi2010@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Mr Brown Savimbi,

Thanks for your quick reply and for sending to me your family picture. How is your family? You have 3 lovely daughters and your wife turns me on.
(Your wife turns me on!!!??? Will I get a reply after writing this?)

Let me introduce myself to you. My actual name is Kia Su. KS is my online name. You know how everyone uses an online name, don't you?

On my share of the money, I insist on the 60%. In order to proof my willingness to help you and your family, I am willing to fly to Johannesburg to meet up with you. However, I need a letter of invitation from your side in order for me to apply for a visa to visit South Africa. Could you prepare an invitation letter to me and send by email to me in the next few days? My details is as below
(Must insist on 60% and show him my interest to fly to Johannesburg to meet him)

Name: Mr Kia Su
Passport no: A1685841818

I await for your invitation letter.

You have not read my email properly and I fucking hate to repeat myself. I have told you that my government is monitoring every incoming and out going calls to other countries especially those from Africa and the middle east countries due to anti- terror regulation in my country. If my government were to find out about my contact with you then I will no longer be able to carry out this transaction with you. I am sorry. Pls excuse me for using the word fuck coz I really want to help you but if you do not trust me then I am sad to say I cannot assist you to make this happen. Mr Brown, do you understand?
(This is so lame of me. What the hell...)

Thank you,
Kia Su
=======================UnQuote=======================

5 Comments:

Blogger GUB² said...

Are you some kind of scam magnet? :)

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi KS
My gawd you could become a scammer hehe , cheers happy blogging

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why go so far to Africa?
If I am correct someone from closer to home Pen. offer Rm10.00000 after the tsumani of 26/12/04.
I belive takers were to meet at Boon Siew Hunted House;
Why have you KS not taken the OFFER.? I you are so PRESS to get rich quick.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M QUIT CONFUSE
BROWN SAVIMBI BURIAL PHOTO APPEAR dd 4TH MAY O5.
HIS LETTER TO YOU DATED 3RD.MAR.05?
KS ARE YOU SAYING THAT HIS WIFE MRS.JOY BONG PHOTO to YOU THE BURIAL PHOTO WITHIN THE MONTH?

2:19 PM  
Blogger ks said...

Anonymous #3 - Mr Brown Savimbi and Mrs Joy Bongo are 2 separate scams all together.

They are 2 different scams and are not related at all.

Scam 1 - Ms Emeka South
Scam 2 - Ms Joy Bongo
Scam 3 - Mr Brown Savimbi

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home