Saturday, March 05, 2005

Mrs Joy Bongo - take 1

My boss would really love to hire these scammers to work for him. They replied my emails with speed. Mrs Joy Bongo in particular can write pretty good England too. Continuing from my last correspondence with her, I have posted
4 emails in this entry. 2 from her and another 2 from me.

1st email - Mrs Joy Bongo wrote....
=======================Quote=======================
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 04:46:52 +1100 (EST)
From: "mrsjoy bongo" Add to Address Book
Subject: THE DETAILS OF THE TRANSACTION.
To: ks

Dear ks,

Thank you very much for responding to my business proposal.I have read and understood your email and would be very comfortable having you as partner because your write up gives me a feeling of a honest person. I do not have much information about you because as lead by my instinct I have choosen your name from a Directory on my search for a reliable business partner believing that you will be honest despite the fact we have not met nor known each other before.

I am ready to fax you documentary proofs of the fund deposit with a security company here in South Africa as well as sending you my picture to further proof my honesty and sincerity. I have decided to give you further details of how you will help me achieve the business and later we can speak on the phone. My business proposal is basically asking for your assistance in transferring the sum of US$27.8 Million into your nominated foreign account for investment purposes under your direction.

Presently myself,and my two children are living in South Africa as provisional asylum seekers which prohibits our rights in banking and financial transactions and it is because of this handicap I seek your assistance for transfer of the fund and more over because of our desire to invest the fund under a cabable hand. Now your role inorder to achieve the transfer of the US$27.8 Million into your nominated foreign account is,you are required to come here in Johannesburg, South Africa,and open a non-resident account so that when the fund is claimed from the security company it will be lodged into the account first for onward transfer to your nominated country account for investment purposes under your direction/supervision.

I will accompany you back to your country after the fund transfer to your account to plan on the investment of my own share of the fund under your supervision. Your coming here to open an account for the fund transfer is as a result of my asylum status in this country which do not give me the legal rights to operate a bank account nor engage in financial transactions in the Republic of South Africa.Your stay here will lasts for 2-3 working days for the transaction to be concluded with the total fund successfully transferred to your nominated country account as a top financial attorney who is assisting us in this transaction will use his vast contacts in the South African banking sector here to ensure a smooth,hitch-free and accelerated transfer of the fund within this mentioned period.

I want to reassure you that this transaction is legal,legitimate and 100%risk free without any danger nor risk of any kind involved but what is required rather is a strict confidentiality to enable us achieve the transaction because of the source of the fund which you are already aware of. I need to know your readiness to come to South Africa or otherwise so that we will know the next step to follow necessary to achieve this transaction without much delays. I look forward to your email response and you can call me on my private number 27-83-7156370 and state your phone number as well as for easier communication between us.

Note:My financial attorney here will draft a Memorandum of Agreement/no Circumvention that will safe guard the interests of you and I during and after the fund transfer to your account/custody. Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation in advance and feel free to ask question where you don't understand. Looking forward to hearing from you

Sincerely yours,
Mrs Joy Bongo
=======================UnQuote=======================


2nd email - my reply to her on the same day....
=======================Quote=======================
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 09:17:01 -0800 (PST)
From: "KS" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: THE DETAILS OF THE TRANSACTION.
To: "mrsjoy bongo"

Dear Mrs Joy Bongo

I have not introduced myself to you. Now that I trust you I wish to introduce myself properly to you. My name actual name is Kia Su. KS is my initial and also my online name. You know how everyone uses another nickname online, don't you?

Pls scan and send by email to me the documentary proofs so that I could understand in more details of this transaction. I am waiting for the documents and your picture to be sent by email.

Unfortunately, I am unable to contact you as I have previously mentioned in my last email to you. Pls read again, this time read carefully as I do not like to repeat myself except for this last time. My country's government is spying on all calls made to/from African and Middle East countries due to anti-terror regulation. I hope you understand this clearly now. It is best that we continue our communication by email for now. I will let you know when I am able to contact you by phone and fax. Okay?

Can you consider to give me a bigger share of themoney? I like to request for 50% share of the money and the balance after deducting all expenses to be incurred will go to you. Can you accept this?

I am very eager to go to South Africa to assist you in the matter. I will book a flight to South Africa as soon as I receive your documentary proofs and your picture.

Thank you,
Kia Su
=======================UnQuote=======================


3rd email - Mrs Joy Bongo's reply which I received today with her picture attached.
=======================Quote=======================
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 21:01:40 +1100 (EST)
From: "mrsjoy bongo" Add to Address Book
Subject: MY PICTURE
To: ks

Dear Kia Su,

Thanks again for your kind words.I really appreciate and would want to assure you again of my sincerity and good intentions.I have understand your email as regards the calls and would abide by the demands.

On the percentage issue,I have offered you 25% earlier but I can increase it to 30% as far as you will be honest and assist towards concluding the business for our mutual benefits.

I will send you the depository documents which was issued at the time of the funds deposit with the security company.The depository documents I will send to you is to certify that the security company kept those items on our behalf pending such time we will deem fit to claim them.

I will send out my daughter to go and fetch these documents and she will be back on Monday.I had for safety reasons, kept out the deposit certficate to my brother's house in far away city called Cape Town,my daughter will travel more than one thousand kilometers from Johannesburg where we live to fetch the documents.She will return back with copies over on Monday and I will scan and send them to you.
(Hmmm... certificate of deposit. Sounds familiar to me. Does it look anything like one?)

I will aso like you to tell me when you are planning to come to South Africa so that we can start to plan now on your arrival.Knowing your seriousness in coming over is important so that I can be rest assured there will be no going back towards achieving this transaction with you.

Meanwhile,attached is my picture so that you can see whom you are dealing with.please confirm receipt of this email and picture.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Joy Bongo
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
=======================UnQuote=======================


4th email - my reply to her today....
=======================Quote=======================
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 04:12:46 -0800 (PST)
From: "KS" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: MY PICTURE
To: "mrsjoy bongo"

Dear Mrs Joy Bongo,

Thank you for your email and for your picture. I was surprised to see that you are Black... sorry, I thought you were a White before I saw your pic. But you look very pretty in the picture. Were you using a Mont Blanc pen there?
(Yes, I am being racist here)

Anyway, back to the main topic. I will wait for your next email with the documentary proof of the money in your bank account. Send it to me as soon as possible as I want to conclude this business with you in the shortest time possible.

I am able to go fly to Africa by end of next week. However, I need an invitation letter from you in order for me to apply a visa to South Africa. Could you arrange for this invitation letter by monday for me?

Pls include in the invitation letter my details below.

Name: Mr Kia Su
Passport no: PUK1681818
(Nice passport no)

I look forward to your documentary proof (deposit certificate) and letter of invitation to South Africa.

Is it possible for you to send me a picture of your family? Also a picture of your daughter so that I will be able to recognise your daughter when I arrive Johannesburg to meet you.

Thank you,
Kia Su
=======================UnQuote=======================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home