Monday, March 07, 2005

Mrs Joy Bongo - take 2

It's been abit boring the last few days for me. Haven't got any scammers to email to. Damn! I am beginning to miss my African friends. Then finally, my good friend Mrs Joy Bongo replied. Read our last emails here. This is a continuation from where we stopped last week.

There are couple of quick email exchanges between Joy Bongo and myself further below in this post. So feel free to tell me how you want me to reply these scammers. Maybe we could try to carve some money out from these bastards instead??!?!? Wishful thinking, eh?

=======================Quote=======================
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 03:54:09 +1100 (EST)
From: "mrsjoy bongo" Add to Address Book
Subject: REPLY
To: ks

Dear Mr Kia Su,

Thanks very much for your response and am happy to read of your willingness to come to South Africa next week.I am black woman not white,I did not use MONT BLANC but some other cosmetics make up.Thanks you any way for the compliments.I hope you will better of me when you comes.
(Hello? I didn't ask you about what cosmetics you used la. I was asking about your pen. Hahaha)

I would not like to send you more picture of mine or the family,when you arrives you will see me and children.I send you that one just to make you feel secure and know whom you are dealing with.

You mentioned in your email that you are expecting the documents that will show the deposit of the funds into my account,I think you got it wrong.The funds is not in any account yet,it is deposited with a security company in sealed box.The funds were packed in consignment like box and kept in a security company.
(Ya, I got it wrong. Thousand apologies, you know I have 3 other Africans scumbags friends to fuck with, don't you?)

It is when you arrives and then we will claim the consignment/funds from the security company and deposit it into the non-resident account I mentioned earlier you will open.From this account where the funds will be deposited first,it will then be transferred to your nominated country account in your country.

I pay a monthly service charge of $2,500 for safe keeping of the consignment/fund. This sum is paid to the security company monthly for safe keeping of the consignment.I have defaulted for three months paying which puts me at debt of $7,500 and this sum must be paid if we are to claim the consignment/funds.I am asking whether you could bring this sum with you when you are coming to enable the settlment of this debt thereby enabling us to claim the consignment/funds for its subsequent deposit into the non-resident account you will open as we cannot claim it without paying for the debt.
(Now you r getting to your point!)

On the invitation letter to enable you get visa at the South African embassy,it will be ready by Tuesday or Wednesday but I want to suggest,why not seek for a tourist visa first and see if the embassy can grant you one without resulting to invitation letter which might cause delays.You can find out from your local travel agency how to procure this tourist visa,I hope they will assist you greatly in this regards because they must have a better idea of how you will obtain visa to SA without invitation letter from me.Because as you know,am living with my children under asylum status and we don't want exposure from the government until this business is over in which will enable us to come to Malaysia and settle and invest our own share of the funds under your supervision.

I do hope you will read and understand by replying back taking into consideration all the pints I have raised.

Thanks so much,

Joy Bongo
=======================UnQuote=======================


And my reply to her above email was...
=======================Quote=======================
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 09:35:07 -0800 (PST)
From: "KS" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: REPLY
To: "mrsjoy bongo"

Hello Joy,

Can I call you Joy?

Noted your explanation. I fully understand now. Anyway, I will wait for the certifcate of deposit which you have kept sealed box with the security company. I hope your daughter is able to bring back these documents safely so that you can email it to me quickly.

On the service charge, I think it is only fair that I pay only 30% of it since my share of the US$16.5 million is 30%. Do you agree?

On my visit to South Africa, yes I have asked my travel agent to apply a visa for me but according to my travel agent, whose name is Joyce, she said it will take more than 1 month to apply for a tourist visa. Therefore, I am requesting if you are able to help me arrange a invitation letter so that I would be able to obtain the visa faster. According to Joyce, if I can get an invitation letter from South Africa (for example South African Chamber of Commerce), then I would be able to obtain visa within 2 or 3 days. When do you want me do come? If this is not urgent then I will apply for the visa through my travel agent. But if you need me to be in South African urgently then pls do the needful and email me the invitation letter. I await your reply.

Thanks,
Kia Su
=======================UnQuote=======================


This is what I got from Mrs Joy Bongo today...
=======================Quote=======================
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:08:52 +1100 (EST)
From: "mrsjoy bongo" Add to Address Book
Subject: documents
To: ks

Dear Kia Su,

Thanks very much for your email.

For your information,the sum that is involved is $27.8Million not $16.5 as you wrote.
(Yalah, whatever la)

I was informed that Malaysian don't need a visa to visit South Africa so I want you to verify this by asking your travel agent..
(Wooohooo! Do you think she really check if visa is necessary for Malaysians to visit South Africa?

I am however planning to get you a hotel booking confirmation which can qualify to get you visa to SA.I was informed that Malaysian don't have difficulty getting SA visa. With a hotel booking confirmation,the embassy will give you visa without question.

Attached are the depository documents:namely:Deed Of Lodge and Proof of Deposit.

Thanks for your understanding,

Joy Bongo
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
=======================UnQuote=======================


My reply...
=======================Quote=======================
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 04:59:04 -0800 (PST)
From: "KS" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: documents
To: "mrsjoy bongo"

Dear Joy,

I have just called to check with my travel agent and she insisted that visa is required to visit South Africa. I will wait for you to email me the hotel reservation so that I can attach it to my visa application.

Which hotel will you book for me? Is it in the city of Johannesburg? Pls let me know the name of the hotel once it is booked. Pls book for me at least 2 nights first on 30th and 31st March. I will extend my stay if time is not sufficient. Thanks for your help.

I hope I will have enough time to apply for visa so please rush for me the hotel reservation as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Kia Su
=======================UnQuote=======================


She writes back almost immediately.
=======================Quote=======================
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 00:35:45 +1100 (EST)
From: "mrsjoy bongo" Add to Address Book
Subject: on the booking
To: ks

Dear Kia Su,

Thanks very much for your email.

You did not however acknowledge the receipt of the documents but I do hope any way you received them but just wanted a confirmation.

Ok if the Malaysian needs a visa to South Africa,fine no problem,tomorrow or later this night my self and our family financial attorney will go to the hotel to make the booking accommodation.The Hotel booking will be in Johannesburg.

I will send you a copy of the booking complete with the date of arrival and room but the date of arrival does not matter just for formality purposes.I believe the embassy will grant you a tourist visa as long as you have a hotel booking in your name and the embassy can contact the hotel to confirm if need be.

Make sure you don't tell the embassy you are coming for any business,just tell them you are visiting,you want to see nice sights in Johannesburg, Soweto,Limpopo and Krugger National Park.
(Will you take me for sight seeing??)

I believe they will grant you visa because Malaysian don't encounter problem in getting visa to South Africa.I am really looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks so much,

Joy Bongo
=======================UnQuote=======================


I show her I can reply immediately as well.
=======================Quote=======================
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 05:53:04 -0800 (PST)
From: "KS" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: on the booking
To: "mrsjoy bongo"

Hello Joy,

How are you? Yes, I have received the 2 documents and found that indeed they are genuine documents.

Pls send me the hotel confirmation as soon as possible. You are right, my travel agent told me it is not a problem to get a visa to South Africa as long as I can get a hotel confirmation. Pls let me know the hotel name.

I am also planning to bring my friend to South Africa but this is not confirmed. What is your opinion?

I hope you can make the hotel booking urgently so that I can book flight tickets on my side. I am worry there are no seats available if I book in the last minute.

Thank you,
Kia Su
=======================UnQuote=======================


Another few quick email exchanges between us...
=======================Quote=======================
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 01:12:39 +1100 (EST)
From: "mrsjoy bongo" Add to Address Book
Subject: reply
To: ks

Dear Kia Su,

I was about to sign out my box and go to meet the attorney when I decided to check for the last time and then saw your reply.
(Yea right)

yes it is not difficulty to get South Africa visa even with hotel booking confirmation and am happy your travel agent confirmed it,Please make sure you don't reveal the real purpose of your coming here,just follow the way I advise you in the previous email.This is for confidentail reason necessary to achieve the business safely and smoothly.

It is upto you if you want to come with your friend.Do you trust him enough? You must realise this is a very confidential business,so any body who does not have ABSOLUTE need to get involved should not be involved.

I do hope you would understand.

Sincerely,
Joy Bongo
=======================Quote=======================


My last reply to her.
=======================Quote=======================
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 06:18:46 -0800 (PST)
From: "KS" Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: reply
To: "mrsjoy bongo"

Dear Joy,
Thank you for your fast reply. I am waiting for your hotel booking confirmation by email.

I understand your feeling about bringing my friend. Since this is very important to you. I will try to pursuade him not to join me.

In the meantime, I'll be waiting for your hotel booking confirmation.

Thank you,
Kia Su
=======================Quote=======================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home