Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Friendster

Bloody friendster!!! I been bugged by someone for sometime asking me to register friendster. You know, that sissy website where all guys and girls who wanna to get laid hang out? Anyway... I asked this someone to register friendster for me yesterday to get it over with. Okay, no big deal, just register me and then stop pestering me. Soon after furnishing my email address and what not, I began to get return notification messages on my email from friendster. Fcuk! When I double checked, it seemed friendster was being extremely friendly and sent out invites to all the people in my yahoo address book. Holy cow! Some of those emails include colleagues and bosses from work!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger KEF said...

that is so effed up!

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I deleted my friendster account at least 1 year ago. Man, I wonder why those people still wants to play friendster.

Now, I wonder if you can retrieve those emails that friendster automatically send out for you.

Your boss and your clients gets mail "Please join Friendster."

Gosh... Pity you.

Delete your account and if your boss ask it, says it must be some spam. :D

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O_O" so fierce ah? thanks goodness I never register mine, I "almost"...

11:05 PM  
Blogger Ping-Ping said...

hmm...haven't had any bad experience with it...but probably depends on what mail client you use too.

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friendster is getting annoying recently!

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ArRrRr... I just logged in to Friednster and found out something really bad.

Now occasionally we will have to go through an advertisement page before reaching the destination page. WTF!

5:34 PM  
Blogger sweetspirits said...

lol oh no , you better join hi five with me n my buddies haha.Too many weirdos on friendster haha i'll have 2 tell ya 1day some of the strange msges i received tsk tsk , needless to say i use it .

cheerz

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home