Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Mrs Joy Bongo: Holiday Inn, Johannesburg - take 3

Hello guys and gals. Hope yall had a great day. I just came back from work. As usual, being fwacked around by the bosses and customers. At least I got this little corner to vent out my frustrations and not forgetting my African friends whom I get to fuck in return. Kanineh! Keong Kan la! I get fucked in da office and then I get fuck my African friends back after that.

Among all the attachments I received from those bloody scammers, this one looked the most legit. It's from Holiday Inn in Joburg. Let's see, I got my hotel booked, now I'm gonna apply my SA visa and get my flight tickets. Wooohooo, I am my way....

=======================Quote=======================
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 22:38:44 +1100 (EST)
From: "mrsjoy bongo" Add to Address Book
Subject: booking accommodation
To: ks

Dear Kia Su,

Please find the hotel accommodation booking information.

Take it to the embassy and attach it with your application for visa.

Please send me your picture and possible with a copy of your passport just to have your picture..

Please let me know the out come of your visa appointment at the emabssy.Follow all the advise as I mentioned in case you were asked the purpose of your travel to South Africa.

Note,that the arrival date was tentatively booked from 28 March to April 4,it does not matter,it is just to enable you get the visa.

Thanks so much,
Joy Bongo
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
=======================UnQuote=======================

3 Comments:

Blogger Gene Lim said...

Take it easy KS... so what u plan to answer huh? hehehe this is really exciting...seems so real huh? heheheh
hope u have a good day tomorrow

1:16 AM  
Blogger kennysia said...

Heh. Joy Bongo. What a name.

4:14 PM  
Blogger kennysia said...

Heh. Joy Bongo. What a name!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home