Friday, November 25, 2005

Lame post

Time for some whoring... traffic whoring that is. Me thinks this blog needs some traffic coming this way. Considering the many interesting developments recently in the Malaysian news like the THES ranking, harassment of the 4 chinese women by the police and now the hot MMS video, let me take this wonderful opportunity to hitch onto the bandwagon to gather some traffic for me me me!!! Yea, I won't even bother to write this shit entry if business is bad for people like LKS, Jeff and Mack. Lol! Sardenly, their blogging business is booming so I guess I must not be left out... I want my slice of the pie too, you know. So come on, click me super duper Google Adsense here... help me make profit lah!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wingz said...

where your adsense ?

10:20 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Wei, you say wanna whore for traffic and then, got guests liao, never serve anything? Put la some bikini pics or some hunky guys in swimsuits.

BTW, Sunday you go anot ha? I think I will go la. Semangat belogsfera mah. Come la.

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

En tau eh, write so obvious, you wanna get banned ah? :D Let's scratching.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home