Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Snatch thief

I witnessed this despicable act this morning at 8:10am on my way to work.

3 aunties were waiting for the bus opposite the Shell petrol station in Greenland near Gembira Parade. 2 guys on a bike stopped behind the bus stop without their knowledge. The pillion rider suddenly jumped from the bike and snatched one of the handbags from the back. The aunty whose handbag was snatched fell near the curb. She was lucky she didn't stumble to the main road. The other 2 aunties helped her back to her feet and the 3 of them were too shock to react. The snatch thief ran back to the bike and his accomplice rode off...

All this happened during rush hour and nobody can do anything about it. So everybody, tell your sisters, girlfriends, mothers, aunties and grannies to be extra careful. The bastards are prowling again.

3 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Ok, ok, I keep all my money in my bra. And tissue papers too.

"Ei, KS, you want a tissue?"

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the second blog I read today about snatch thief, *sigh* because of this kind of cases, I have to give up my beautiful handbag, use a small tiny winy wallet put in jeans pocket.

7:13 PM  
Blogger lynnee said...

ppl have died from snatch theft ... :'(

the latest one is the lady from kuantan one... her poor kids left motherless just cos some idiot guy was too lazy to get a proper job & resort to snatch theft for a "living".

bad.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home