Sunday, March 13, 2005

Behind this blog is a thirty something y.o. girl

Peter told me in the blogger's meet that he thought I was a much wiser older person probably in the mid thirties from the way I write my entries. I guess I am still lucky considering he didn't tell me I anticipate to see an Ah Pek behind the scene of this blog. He didn't expect to see a younger person *ahem* claiming to be writing these posts.

And then there is Ee Fei. For 2 months after spending time here reading my cock and bull posts, she thought I was a girl! She only found out yesterday about my gender after reading my post on shopping for clothes. It turned out that I have purchased a shirt instead of a blouse and pants instead of skirts. I guess I write like a girl huh? Hahaha! Yay, Ee Fei... you go girl! :)

So what's the conclusion? If you combine the two hypotheses from both Peter and Ee Fei, then I become a thirty something year old girl.

14 Comments:

Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Ahhhhhhh SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~! Buy vege loh~!

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO WILL BLAME EE FEI.
I TO THOUGHT YOU WERE A GIRL WITH BIG BUST. OR A MAKE UP PONDAN FROM THE "GIRLY-BOY" SHOW SOMEWHERE FROM BKK.
JUST LIKE THE NAME "KAYES" FROM PENANG TALK.
WE CAN'T TELL IF KAYES IS A BOY OR GIRL MAYBE MANY AUSTRALIAN LIKE MYSELF BELIVE HE IS "GAY"

4:43 PM  
Blogger ks said...

Hi Anon,
Can I call you anon? Lol! Yes! that is what I want you to believe...haha!

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KS
Suddenly 30 he he, well i thought u was a guy in early 20's

9:47 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

KS,
When I said I had imagined you to be someone older, it was a compliment. Now...

10:59 PM  
Blogger letti said...

ah..if they saw the video or the pictures, they will know that you are a very manly man indeed :)

12:00 AM  
Blogger KEF said...

Oh God, how come I didn't see this coming?

*pokes KS* The times I read your blog you've been on general rant, not female specific and male specific yacking...

So, I thought of you, as someone I can connect :) So I called you a sister :) It's a compliment, really :)

Blimey, is explaining enough?

How can I make it up to you, yummy hunk :) ?

4:52 PM  
Blogger lucia said...

hey there KS, at last i got my PC back and now able to access your blog.

30 something girl? hmm... not only your age was wrong but your gender.

so is your age 28 as appears in profile? i thought so but then once when you send me email something to do with some friendship circle, i saw your age as 21!

9:16 PM  
Blogger ks said...

Sweetspirit - 30s or 20s? Now I am confused!

Peter - Wah... so serious one? Hehe

Dr Tan - Manly man???!!!? What pictures? What videos? Who is distributing xxx pics of me???

Ee Fei - Being a gay, every girl is muh sister. I am sure anon would agree. hahahaha!!!!

How to make it up 2 me? Nyek nyek nyek...

9:16 PM  
Blogger ks said...

Finally, Lucia has come back to Blogosphere. It's about time!

As for my age, I like to think I am 21.

9:20 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Want to know the real KS, come ask me?

12:37 AM  
Blogger KEF said...

Chocolates?

Sistahs love chocolates :)

7:53 AM  
Blogger ks said...

Lilian - remember to say how hamsum I am ok?

Ee Fei - What kinda chocolates? Ding Dong ah? Still remember that one? Hahaha...

12:38 AM  
Blogger KEF said...

Ding Dong, Tora datang lagi ;)

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home